Good Agrarian Bloggin'

Gosh, but there is a lot of good Agrarian blogging going on these days....

First I'm flattered that The Deliberate Agrarian was mentioned in Hallowed Ground, a Catholic-Agrarian Blog.

Of me, the Hallowed Ground blogger says..."He's apparently one of  those damnable Protestant heretics, but since he's an agrarian, I won't hold that against him just yet."

Then, over to Rick Saenz's Dry Creek Chronicles, there is a fine article titled Farmer Boy

And Kansas Milkmaid is writing some very good stories. Some are a bit long so when Marlene and I went out on a "date" last Saturday (meaning, we went out to get groceries without the kids) I took copies of Mrs. Milkmaid's stories and Marlene read them on the way.

Ann is exercising her agrarian painting skills at Sun and Soil. Scott is telling us how to make a low-cost maple syrup evaporator at Homesteader Life. J.M. is talking about the "birds & the bees & pumpkins" at Anthesis in Agriculture. And Northern Farmer (is it Tom?) is sharing his wisdom about how to succeed as a startup farmer. (see links at right for these blogs).

I'm thinking there are a lot of folks out there who would really appreciate all this good agrarian discussion, if they only knew it was here. Anyone have any ideas for how to spread the word?

1 comment:

KSmilkmaid said...

Aw, thanks. I feel honored. I am working on incorporating brevity into my writings. I am not sure how to get the word out. I am pretty new to the whole blogging thing.