Contact Information
For Herrick Kimball

By: Herrick Kimball
Updated: 16 May 2015

Yours truly, with my grandson,
and some homegrown radishes.

My life revolves around my family, seasonal homestead work, and my home-based Planet Whizbang mail-order business. This way of life is an integrated, full-time pursuit. It leaves me little time for interacting with people outside of my family, and local community. Bearing that in mind, if you wish to contact me, please read the following information. 

E-Mail
The best way to contact me is by e-mail at Herrick@PlanetWhizbang.com 

If you have a question about a Planet Whizbang order you have placed, I will answer your e-mail immediatley. If you have a question about any of the products I sell, I will answer you promptly. 

Other e-mails will get answered as time permits. If your e-mail requires a lot of answers or in-depth thought, I may not be able to get back to you.

If you want to send me links to articles or products that you think I (or my blog readers) might enjoy knowing about, please do so.

Phone Calls
I discontinued my business phone years ago because I had it set up to take messages and did not have time to answer all the messages I got. I have put a LOT of information about the products I sell on the internet. I can answer brief questions by e-mail (see above), or I will direct you to an appropriate web page with information that will answer your question(s).

Media Requests
My blog and business writings are the only way I care to promote myself or be any better known that I already am. Therefore, I’m not interested in doing any public speaking,  audio interviews (Read This for more details), movies, and etc. I’m also not interested in having any in-depth magazine or newspaper stories done about me.

If you want to write about any of the products I make and sell, that's different. Send me an e-mail with any questions you have. I'll do my best to provide information, photos, or whatever else you may need. 

If you would like permission to use a photo, or quote from my books or blog, just go ahead. All I ask is that you give me credit where credit is due (not all the pictures I use are mine—ask me if need be), and provide web links to whatever web site(s) of mine that are appropriate. 

Visits
I do not sell Planet Whizbang products from my home. Please do not visit me. It is an inconvenience for me and my family to entertain visitors. I wish this was not the case, but it is—at least it is for now.

Thank you.