Making Hay
While The Sun Shines

Dateline: 16 June 2014

Photo Link

This is the busiest time of year for my Planet Whizbang home business. I'm a bit overwhelmed with the orders that are coming in lately. I try to get orders shipped out the day after I get them, but I'm having trouble doing that. I'm thankful for such a problem, but there is little time for blogging.

That said, I am on schedule to introduce the Whizbang Toe-Tapper Faucet Switch here tomorrow, as I have been planning to do for the past month. The 100 prototype Toe-Tappers are done, and boxed and ready to ship. It was a challenge to get them all done, but I like challenges.

Barring any unforeseen problems, I'll be back here tomorrow with the full details.


Toe-Tapper faucet switch prototypes, boxed and ready to ship.


No comments: