Dan Grubbs
of
Stewardculture Magazine
on
Christian Farm & Homestead Radio

Dateline: 1 February 2016 AD

Issue #5 of Stewardculture magazine
(it's free online)

I listen to Scott Terry's weekly Blogtalk radio show, Christian Farm & Homestead. Scott describes his show as "the voice of the covenantal agrarian resistance." In many ways, Scott's show is a voice crying in the wilderness. By which I mean that his opinions and views about life and faith are profoundly out of step with the opinions and views of modern mainstream culture. 

So, it's no wonder that I enjoy the show (and I even help to sponsor it). 

Today I listened to last Friday's show, which was an interview with Dan Grubbs, editor of Stewardculture Magazine. If you are of the Christian-agrarian persuasion, you'll find it to be a good interview. There was a discussion of Permaculture from a Christian perspective that is worth understanding. Then the conversation migrated into other things, like whether or not it is biblically ethical to till the soil. That was kind of a surprise topic.

If you are a Christian who is interested in responsible stewardship of the earth I think you'll find the interview interesting and thought provoking.

The same goes with pretty much every interview Scott has done. You can get to them all at this link: Christian Farm & Homestead Radio


P.S. I blogged HERE about Stewardculture magazine last October.


2 comments:

Anna said...

Thank you so much for the share! I really appreciate it. :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention, Herrick. I had a great time visiting with Scott and Tony and a couple of others in chat room. I'm not sure I articulated things well, but I'm satisfied that we are at least having a dialog about stewarding God's creation from a biblical perspective. I would love to be able to share more of your thoughts on topics in Stewardculture Magazine and give you an open and standing invitation to be a contributor. If we reason together with prayer and sensitivity to the Holy Spirit, then we can bring our ideas to each other and explore them and hold them to the light of Scripture together ... and we all learn from that process. Thank you for your ministry and what you teach me.