The Planet Whizbang
Toe-Tapper Faucet Switch...
One More Time

Dateline: 27 April 2016


My wife got a kick out of the "Hands-Free!" part of my recent Whizbang Toe-Tapper Faucet Switch Video when I posted it a few weeks ago. In fact, she jokingly imitates me at opportune times, with her hands up in the air. Then she laughs at how clever she is.

It's good to laugh. And I like it when my wife laughs. It makes me laugh to see her in such a jocular mood. I only wish I could secretly film her making fun of me.  :-)

So, I guess I was a little animated in that film clip. Talking about a nifty new invention has a way of getting an amateur inventor and entrepreneur (even we of the introverted)  kind of excited, don'tcha know?

Anyway, I'm blogging today about my Toe-Tapper here one more time to let it be known that the official Whizbang Toe-Tapper web site is fully up and running. You can now buy assembled Toe-Tappers. Or you can buy Toe-Tapper specifications and make your own Hands-Free! outdoor faucet switch. And if you choose to make your own, I also have parts kits available.

For some historical perspective, I've just posted a 2-minute video to YouTube showing my very first foot operated (Hands Free!) faucet switch. It was NOT a Whizbang...



In time, I will add a page to theweb site showing lots of inspiring outdoor sink ideas, like this one...

Clever. An umbrella would be nice.

Just remember...

Hands Free!

:-)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Making each other laugh is one secret to a long and successful marriage. ;0]

Getting excited about something you created is good for the soul. It fills your joy cache, along with laughing with (or at) your spouse.

Pam

Elizabeth L. Johnson said...

Elizabeth L. Johnson said,
My husband and I will turn 60 this year. We laugh at each other and at ourselves, and have so much fun! I'd rather be in my forties because my mind and body worked pretty good...but, in my fifties, I loosened up and stopped being so serious, and decided not to take offense. Makes life a whole lot happier. I'm glad for you and Marlene.