My Books Are Now at Rick's Place

I would like to thank Rick Saenz at Cumberland Books for featuring me as a new author at his site. He now carries all three of my self-published agrarian books and you can read about them there.

I mention this with a little hesitation because I did not establish this blog to sell my products. But I am very appreciative of the nice things Rick Saenz has written about me and my books and this blog, and I do want to encourage anyone interested in my books to purchase them from Rick. I've purchased several books and recordings from him in the past and I've always been very satisfied with the products and service.

By the way, while I'm on the subject of Cumberland Books, I ordered all the Plain Talk recordings last week and am anxiously awaiting their arrival.

1 comment:

Walter Jeffries said...

Happy New Year, Herrick!
I've enjoyed reading your words of wisdom. Keep on writing and may 2006 be a wonderful year for you and your family.
Cheers,
-Walter
Sugar Mountain Farm
in Vermont