My New Book Is Finally In Print

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I like writing and illustrating and producing my own books. But the best part of writing a book is getting it done!

The above book, Anyone Can Build A Whizbang Garden Cart is the culmination of three years of garden cart development and real-world testing on my homestead, followed by several months of focused book-production work. The book is a simple, complete, step-by-step, how-to manual. It has 45 pages and 75 illustrations.

Many of you have purchased a pre-publication copy of this book. I want you to know that I will be mailing your books to you tomorrow. Thank you to everyone! I appreciate your trust in me and your interest in this project. And I hope you will be inspired to build your own Whizbang Garden Carts!

If you have not been over to the Whizbang Garden Cart Blog lately, I have posted several new stories:

Twelve Turkeys in a Whizbang Garden Cart

Add Plywood For A Great Outdoor Work Surface

How Long Does It Take To Build A Whizbang Garden Cart?

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Whizbang Cart?

Here Are The Cart’s Dimensions

All About The Whizbang Cart Tires

==========

If you would like to learn more about the Whizbang Garden Cart and purchase a copy of the book, Anyone Can Build A Whizbang Garden Cart, CLICK HERE.

==========

P.S. I hope to get back to blogging here once again very soon.......

2 comments:

Hopeful Agrarian said...

Congratulations on another achievement, Herrick. I finally found a used hot water heater to begin my scalder project.

Anonymous said...

Herrick, I got my Garden Cart book yesterday! I can't wait to get started. I am still searching for my used hot water heater, so I think I will put the Garden Cart ahead of the scalder. I already built the plucker.

Thanks for all your hard work,

Don